Hotline For Domestic Violence, U.S
This is 24 Hour Advocate services for Customer or Survivor Service Based on the United State of America for Those People who suffered from and domestic problems or violence or any such related matters and it’s 100% confidential and private or anonymously.
Live Chat also available click for Chat: https://www.thehotline.org/what-is-live-chat/
National Domestic Violence Media
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Dial : 803-470-6384
The National Domestic Violence Hotline, P.O. Box 161810
Austin TX, 78716
DEAF PEOPLE SERVICE
For Deaf People advocates also available on this number 855-812-1001 please follow the timing: Monday to Friday. You can also email for contact on this Email Address: email@example.com
Indication of Domestic Violence
Truth, allot of Abusive peoples are involved in the early stages of a relationship. Possessive and controlling behaviors don’t appear suddenly it will take time.
Domestic Violence is not same on every relationship its depend on the condition or right time the abusive partner trying everything to control on you, first, he will know your interest, favorite things, your habits and such like the thing to gain your confidence on below are few points for example.
- Every time he tells you that you are not doing the right thing, this is not good for you, etc.
- Jealous with your friend who involved in you, like your best friends, old friends, etc.
- Always discourages you against your friends, colleagues, staff, family members, friends, etc.
- Complete Eagle eye on your money where you spent etc.
- Complete watch your activity, where you go, watch your every activity, movement, etc.
- Forcedly implement his decision to you.
- Prevent you or Discourage you from making a decision.
- Looks at you or acts in ways that scare you.
- Pressure you for drinking alcohol, Smoking, or other drugs
- They damage your personal property in his jealousness etc.
- and a lot of other related activities.
Type Of Domestic Violence Service
- Abuse through Information
- Power Abuse (Use his Political or other Resources Power based on his money)
- Abuse through Process ( Like Not justified Court Activity, Wrong cases, Wrong Blame, etc.)
- Anti Social
- Character assignation
- Child abuse
- Child Sexual activity
- Citizen Right Abuse
- Cyber Abuse or Blackmailing on Social media